Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 22.

Yesterday I bought a new tank for Swarley! It's bigger than the old one so he has plenty of space to run around. I also transferred his favourite rocks and tube over, and his companion guppy which he hasn't eaten yet.


I cleared out his old tank of course, then threw some of the crushed coral substrate into the main tank's filter. Hopefully it'll bring the pH up since it's still around 6 :( The main tank's inhabitants are doing pretty well, although I would prefer if they would eat the algae off the glass.

Since I've transferred Rainer over to the main tank, I also moved the old plants over. The red tiger lotus bulb has grow a tiny leaf! I'm leaving it in the main tank for now, but once it grows I'll take it out and put it in a tank on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment